Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspirations - New Series

Life Beyond the Chaos is all about making the best of the every day--living life to its fullest.  I want to live every day as if its my last.  I want my kids to know they are loved.  I want to live a life of no regrets.

Sometimes life can hand you a bum deal.  How we tackle the challenges we are given in our life says a lot about our character.  Injury.  Illness.  Tragedy.  These things are not easy things to deal with.  Yet every day people face them.

I am proud to announce that in the coming weeks, we will be featuring some amazing individuals who have overcome illness, injury and hardship with tons of character.  I wanted to share their stories with you in hopes that you can find inspiration in them, as I have.  For the days when you don't want to get up and exercise.  Or perhaps to strengthen your resolve as you cope with an injury and are physically unable to do what you would like to.   So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment